Want to work for a day helping us run this unforgettable event and live Dorians’ Coastal Challenge powered by Hellenic Bank from the inside?
Dorians Challenge Volunteers help with registration and check-in of participants, bag drop-off procedures, motivating participants, distributing refreshments, keeping queues to a minimum, the course director briefed and help with leaving the place as we found it at the end.
What we offer:
• A Dorians Coastal Challenge powered by Hellenic Bank Volunteer’s T-shirt
• A boonie hat for sun protection or a rain coat in case of rain
• Snacks and drinks during the event
• Complimentary pass to the post-event festival (as well as the parking)
• 50% discount for participating in the next event
• Course Marshals: Marshals are located at obstacles, provide plenty of motivation and keep queues (if any) to the minimum.
• Finish Line: Make sure that finishers receive a smile and the Dorians’ Challenge Finisher T-shirt.
All Dorians Coastal Challenge powered by Hellenic Bank Members should:
• Be over the age of eighteen (18)
• Use their own transportation to get to the venue
• Be at the venue by 6:30 am latest
• Sign a waiver prior to taking over duties and responsibilities
• Check-in at the beginning and check-out at the end of the event
• Attend the safety and job tasks briefing on the day
• Devote their focus and efforts to the event
• Perform their duties and responsibilities to the maximum
• Be able to lift at least 20 kg
• Wear Dorians’ Challenge apparel at all times during the event
Just fill in the application form below and we will get back to you.