Want to work for a day helping us run this unforgettable event and live Dorians Coastal Challenge from the inside?
Dorians Challenge Volunteers help with registration and check-in of participants, bag drop-off procedures, motivating participants, distributing refreshments, keeping queues to a minimum, the course director briefed and help with leaving the place as we found it at the end.
What we offer:
• A Dorians Coastal Challenge Volunteer’s T-shirt
• Certification for volunteering
• Right to run the course for free
• Snacks and drinks during the event
• 50% discount for participating in the next event
• A complimentary entrance for two people for a cinema premier by music.net.cy
• A month’s complimentary membership at Saints Health Club, Nicosia
• 20% off on CEX Computer Experts services
• Course Marshals: Marshals are located at obstacles, provide plenty of motivation and keep queues (if any) to the minimum.
• Finish Line: Make sure that finishers receive a smile and the Dorians’ Challenge Finisher T-shirt.
All Dorians Coastal Challenge volunteers should:
• Be over the age of eighteen (18)
• Use their own transportation to get to the venue
• Be at the venue by 7:00am latest
• Sign a waiver prior to taking over duties and responsibilities
• Check-in at the beginning and check-out at the end of the event
• Attend the safety and job tasks briefing on the day
• Devote their focus and efforts to the event
• Perform their duties and responsibilities to the maximum
• Wear Dorians Coastal Challenge apparel at all times during the event
Just fill in the application form below and we will get back to you.