Want to work for a day helping us run this unforgettable event and live Dorians’ Coastal Challenge from the inside?
Dorians’ Challenge Volunteers help with registration and check-in of participants, bag drop-off procedures, motivating participants, distributing refreshments, keeping queues to a minimum, the course director briefed and help with leaving the place as we found it at the end.
What we offer:
- A Dorians’ Challenge Volunteer’s T-shirt
- A boonie hat for sun protection or a rain coat in case of rain
- Snacks and drinks during the event
- Complimentary pass to the post-event festival (as well as the parking)
- 50% discount for participating in the next event
Course Marshals: Marshals are located at obstacles, provide plenty of motivation and keep queues (if any) to the minimum.
Registration: Welcome and check-in participants. Training is provided on course day.
Bag Drop-off: Assist on registering and safely storing participants’ personal belongings.
Finish Line: Make sure that finishers receive a smile and the Dorians’ Challenge Finisher T-shirt.
All Dorians Challenge Members should:
- Be over the age of eighteen (18)
- Use their own transportation to get to the venue
- Be at the venue by 6:30 am latest
- Sign a waiver prior to taking over duties and responsibilities
- Check-in at the beginning and check-out at the end of the event
- Attend the safety and job tasks briefing on the day
- Devote their focus and efforts to the event
- Perform their duties and responsibilities to the maximum
- Be able to lift at least 20 kg
- Wear Dorians’ Challenge apparel at all times during the event
Just fill in the application form below and we will get back to you.