To accommodate our increasing needs for permanent employees and associates, we welcome applications to become a Dorian from all educational and professional backgrounds.
To be a Dorian, you must be:
- A positive, active and hands-on individual
- A results-driven person
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Capable of working as part of a team or as a solo Dorian
- Excellent in project and time management
- Fluent in Greek and English
- An excellent communicator
- Competent in basic ICT applications (MS Office, Internet, Email, Social Media)
- Love outdoor and/or indoor activities and/or sports
If you believe you have what it takes to become a permanent Dorian, please send us your CV at email@example.com stating the position you are interested in and briefly describe why we should consider you.