Just few weeks prior to Dorians Coastal Challenge 2018 and we reveal the course map.
This is a 5127 meter course with 21 obstacles by the sandy beach and in shallow and safe sea waters. No podiums, no winners and no clocks to run against. This is a pure physical and mental challenge, a fun event, the ultimate team building event and a run among very of its kind. On Earth!
On the event day you will have access to the following facilities:
- Parking (operated by Limassol Municipality. Parking fee may apply)
- Changing facilities
- Bag drop service for €2 per bag
- Group warm up by professional trainers
- Public toilets will be available
- ATM machines nearby the start line
- 4 water stations throughout the course
- DJ and presenter
- Access to Nero Cafe premium quality Italian coffee and snacks
- Draft beer
It is known that the health and safety of participants, the spectators, the staff and the volunteers are paramount for us and we spare no effort in ensuring that all concerned with our events are protected from accidents and hazards.
We implement the OHSAS18000 international occupational health and safety policies and procedures to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with the organization of our events.
Among other, on the event day we will:
- Operate a Crisis Management Centre
- Recruit more than 40 qualified lifeguards spread across the course
- Have in place 3 rescue boats and lifesaving equipment
- Have a staffed ambulance, doctors, paramedics and physiotherapists
- Licensed securities across the course